Sunday, October 23, 2016

Adam Rose Suspension

Adam Rose Suspension

I was not going to react to my suspension but rather I feel I need to. I have two children that will one day read that news about there daddy and a sister that kicked the bucket from difficulties identified with a long lasting fight with heroin.

So I feel the supreme need and right to react and let the reality of the situation be known.

I am almost certain this reaction will meet no place close to the exposure that my suspension did and that this reaction is equivalent to profession suicide.

Be that as it may, I feel for my children my sister and rest of my family… you the Wwe universe have the privilege to the know reality over my suspension and what it was really going after.

I will likewise cite my Dr in my reaction as he was as stunned and shocked by this suspension.

I can say at this moment I didn't do anything purposely wrong and was taking recommended pharmaceutical that my Dr and I took after all the right convention on.

My real reaction and Doctors reaction will come soon. So under the steady gaze of you judge, know the truths.

My family and I are as yet gathering ourselves from this blow. I have zero outrage or ill will against the WWE. In any case, feel the directors over the WWE Welnness approach were just basically not right in making this move.

In any case, I feel actualities are the realities and my family and I will be the ones assembling our lives back after this wreckage.

No comments:

Post a Comment